A Letter To the Reverend Mr. Geo. Lewis, Chaplain to the Honourable the East-India-Company, at Fort St. George : Giving an Account of the Method of Instruction Used in the Charity-Schools Of The Church, call'd Jerusalem, in Tranquebar ; By the Protestant Missionaries [...] / transl. from the Portugueze-copy printed in Tranquebar. [Bartholomew Ziegenbalg ; John Ernest Grundler]. London : Downing, 1715
- PDF Title page
- PDF [Text]
- PDF [Einleitung]
- PDF I. The Order of the First Malabarick School; consisting of Eleven Scholars, and one Master.
- PDF II. The Order of the Second Malabarick School; consisting of Twenty one younger Boys, with one Master.
- PDF III. The Order of the Third Malabarick School; consisting of Eleven Girls, with a Mistress.
- PDF IV. The Order of Instruction in the Portugueze-School; consisting of Twenty One Scholars of both Sexes, and a Master.
- PDF V. The Method of Instruction in the Danish-School; consisting of Fourteen Scholars of both Sexes, with a Master.
- PDF Concerning these Five Schools, the following Particulars are to be observ'd.