| || |
- PDF Being a further Account of the Progress Made by some Missionaries to Transqebar, Upon the Coast of Coromandel, For the Conversion of the Malabarians
- PDF Titelblatt
- PDF To the Reader.
- PDF An Account of the Progress Of Some Danish Missionaries, Sent to the East-Indies, For the Conversions of the Heathens in Malabar.
- PDF I. An Abstract of a Letter sent to an eminet Divine in Denmark: Dated at Tranquebar in the East-Indies, August the 22d, 1708.
- PDF II. An Abstract of some Letters writ April the 20th an 28th, 1709, by one of the last Missinaries, arrived then at the Cape of Good-Hope, in his way to Tranquebar in the East-Indies.
- PDF III. Letters form Copenhague, dated June 14th, give an Account, that a Danish East-India Ship was arrived at last in Norway, after a very long and tedious Voyage.
- PDF VI. An Abstract of a Letter sent to a Gentleman at London; Dated at Tranquebar, October 19th, 1709.
- PDF An Abstract of a Letter writ to a Professor of Divinity, at the University of Hall; dated at Madras in the East-Indies, January the 16th, 1750.
- PDF VI. An Abstract of another Letter, sent from Madras to a Minister at Berlin; and dated Jan. 17th, 1710.
- PDF VII. An Abstract of a Letter, sent to a Friend at London; dated Madras, Jan. 17th, 1017.
- PDF IIIV. An Abstract of a Letter, sent to a Professor at the University of Hall; dated at Tranquebar, Jan. 6th, 1710.
- PDF IX. A Scheme containing the whole Management of the Malabar-Children at Tranquebar; sent over with the last English Fleet, and dated October the 19th, 1709.
- PDF A Proposal For Printing the New-Testament in Portuguese.